Dear Sister (Timeless Collection)
An inspiring guided memory journal
A beautiful coloured fabric and gold foil blocked gift journal for your sister to capture and share her wonderful memories and stories.
Designed to make it easy for every sister to capture her life story and aspirations, each journal includes 60 thoughtful questions to inspire your sister to enjoy telling her story by describing the past, the present and thinking about the future.
With space for accompanying photos and memorabilia alongside her handwritten memories these classic, yet contemporary books, are covered in soft fabric making these tactile editions truly timeless keepsakes. Finished with gold foil and gold ribbons they make fabulous gifts for any sister on her birthday, at Christmas, or simply to show her you care.
Some questions found in the journal:
- What are your earliest memories?
- What do you remember about your holidays as a child?
- What was the first piece of music that you bought?
- Tell me about the jobs you have had . . .
- Tell me about the things that make you happy or laugh . . .
- Tell me something you think I won’t know about you . . .
The Timeless Collection is available in 9 titles: Mum, Dad, Grandma, Grandad, Daughter, Son, Sister, Brother & Friend.
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
This journal is a colour fabric case-bound hardback cover with printed front papers and gold foil blocking including a ribbon book mark, size 215mm x 153mm with 120 pages of 120gsm uncoated, acid free paper. The paper used is manufactured from pulp sourced from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.
Designed in the UK.
Awards & Publicity
The Timeless Collection of journals have been voted as Highly Commended in ‘Gift of the Year 2022’ in the My Gift of All Time category
- What are your earliest memories?
- Tell me about your childhood...
- What family traditions do you continue to follow?
- Being the eldest, youngest or a middle sibling can be different.
- Describe what it is like for you...
- Tell me your favourite family stories...
- What are a few of your favourite things?
- Describe some of your fondest memories of the times we have spent together...
- Tell me what you like about me...
- What is the most annoying thing I have done?
- What would you still love us to do together?
- Tell me about the goals and aspirations you have had for your life...
- Tell me something you think I won’t know about you...
UK orders received before midday (Monday - Friday) are picked and packed the same day and shipped via Tracked Royal Mail, which has an expected delivery of 2 working days.
Overseas orders received before midday (Monday - Friday) are picked and packed the same day and shipped via Tracked Royal Mail, where delivery timescales depend on delivery location. Please check on the Royal Mail website before ordering.
MADE TO ORDER
UK Made To Order (including personalised) gifts are handmade and take 3 working days and are shipped via Tracked Royal Mail, which has an expected delivery of 2 working days.
Overseas Made To Order (including personalised) gifts are handmade and take 3 working days and are shipped via Tracked Royal Mail, where delivery timescales depend on delivery location. Please check on the Royal Mail website before ordering.
Personalised foil blocked gifts take a little longer due to the foiling process, so take 6 working days to be made and are shipped via Tracked Royal Mail, which has an expected delivery of 2 working days.
ORDERING MULTIPLE ITEMS
If you order a Made To Order gift at the same time as a Stock item gift then these will be shipped to you in separate parcels to the timescales outlined above.
Our last order dates, to ensure they are with you for Christmas, are:
•Made To Order (including personalised) products is Sunday 18th December
•Stock products is Wednesday 21st December
PACKAGING & POSTAGE
All our products are sent out as letters or parcels and they rarely go missing as we use a tracked service, however if your order hasn't arrived within 3 working days of the expected delivery please check to see if you have been left a card. However, should your order fail to turn up, or there is a problem with it, please do contact us through your order as we will be delighted to help sort this for you.