Dear Dad (Timeless Collection)
hardback memory journal
A beautiful coloured fabric and gold foil blocked gift journal for your father to capture and share his wonderful memories and stories.
Designed to make it easy for every father to capture his life story and aspirations, each journal includes 60 thoughtful questions to inspire your dad to enjoy telling his story by describing the past, the present and thinking about the future.
With space for accompanying photos and memorabilia alongside his handwritten memories these classic, yet contemporary books, are covered in soft fabric making these tactile editions truly timeless keepsakes. Finished with gold foil and gold ribbons they make fabulous gifts for any father on his birthday, at Christmas, on Father's Day or simply to show him you care.
Some questions found in the journal:
- Some questions found in the journal:
- What are your earliest memories?
- What do you remember about your holidays as a child?
- What was the first piece of music that you bought?
- Tell me about the jobs you have had . . .
- Tell me about the things that make you happy or laugh . . .
- Tell me something you think I won’t know about you . . .
The Timeless Collection is available in 9 titles: Mum, Dad, Grandma, Grandad, Daughter, Son, Sister, Brother & Friend.
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
This journal is a colour fabric case-bound hardback cover with printed front papers and gold foil blocking including a ribbon book mark, size 215mm x 153mm with 120 pages of 120gsm uncoated, acid free paper. The paper used is manufactured from pulp sourced from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.
Designed in the UK.
- Tell me about the time and place you were born...
- What were your favourite childhood toys or games?
- What would you do for a night out when you were dating?
- Tell me about a special piece of music that you and Mum had ‘just for you’...
- Before I was born, what other names had you thought of calling me?
- What was the first word or words you remember me saying?
- What are the happiest or greatest memories of your life?
COVID 19 UPDATE:
Non stock items normally take up to 7 working days to arrive, however during the pandemic these timeframes may be slightly longer due to reduced workforce and delays with Royal Mail.
Any order for items kept in stock will be dispatched within 48 hours (Monday to Friday), although we do aim to get them out on the same day where possible, using First Class Royal Mail services.
Any order for items that are printed especially for you, take five working days to be created, printed and bound before they are shipped using a Tracked Mail service (UK only) or First Class Royal Mail services (delivery outside the UK). If you are purchasing a personalised item for a specific event, please allow sufficient time for your item to be created, printed, bound and delivered to your chosen destination.
If you have ordered a stock plus an item that is printed especially for you, please note these are usually shipped separately so you may receive two parcels.
We aim to keep our delivery charges as low as possible. Full pricing information on ordering more than one item or for delivery outside the UK can be found in the Delivery & Returns section.