Personalised Dad Reasons Why You're Wonderful
This item is printed especially for you. If you are ordering with a special occasion or date in mind, please allow 5 working days for us to lovingly create & print your gift, plus 48 hours for our UK tracked delivery service. Please allow longer if shipping outside the UK.
A stunning personalised book created especially for your Dad for you to tell him all the reasons why you love him being your Dad.
As well as being able to personalise what you call your father this hard backed book has a choice of colours and words on the cover:
- The loveliest . . . that anyone could ask for.
- The kindest . . . that ever existed.
- The most wonderful . . . in the whole wide world.
This book is the perfect way to express how you feel and it is a gift that they can keep and treasure forever.
There is a space at the front of the book for you to leave a personal message. The questions that need answering through the book are:
- The most amazing thing about you is . . . (complete the sentence).
- Being with you makes me . . . (complete the sentence).
- I am grateful for you because . . . (complete the sentence).
- You have taught me that . . . (complete the sentence).
- One of my favourite memories of you is . . .(complete the sentence).
- When you . . . you make me smile. (add your word)
- Your best features are your . . . (complete the sentence).
- I think you are amazing at . . .(complete the sentence).
- You have, without doubt, the best . . .(complete the sentence).
- I admire the way you . . .(complete the sentence).
- You inspire me when you . . .(complete the sentence).
- I wish I could . . . like you. (add your word)
- Something I would wish for you would be . . .(complete the sentence).
- . . . is the one word that describes you. (add your word)
- Most of all I . . .(complete the sentence).
Please note, what you type is what will appear on the finished item, so please type carefully!
Ethically produced from sustainable sources this book is printed especially for you and therefore can't be returned.
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
Any order for items kept in stock will be dispatched within 48 hours (Monday to Friday), although we do aim to get them out on the same day where possible, using First Class Royal Mail services.
Any order for items that are printed especially for you, take five working days to be created, printed and bound before they are shipped using a Tracked Mail service (UK only) or First Class Royal Mail services (delivery outside the UK). If you are purchasing a personalised item for a specific event, please allow sufficient time for your item to be created, printed, bound and delivered to your chosen destination.
If you have ordered a stock plus an item that is printed especially for you, please note these are usually shipped separately so you may receive two parcels.
We aim to keep our delivery charges as low as possible. Full pricing information on ordering more than one item or for delivery outside the UK can be found in the Delivery & Returns section.