Kicking Off Memories
hardback journal for football stories
Kicking off Memories is a fun journal for any footie fan to capture glorious goal celebrations and drowning of sorrows.
Do you have a friend or member of your family who is mad about football? Are they always telling you great stories about the games they have watched or the goals they have seen scored? Do they always have an opinion on the team that was picked or referees decision? Do you know why they support the teams they do or why they dislike others? What about the best goal that they scored themselves... have they told you the details and how did they celebrate scoring?
Carefully designed questions in the journal ask the football fan in your life to capture some of their stories, memories and experiences of the times they have spent on the pitch, on the touch-line, in the stadium or in front of the television.
This is the football book that you give and then get it returned with an amazing collection of tales that you will treasure and pass down the generations.
Perfect for any age, this is a great gift for that football fan’s birthday, because they won, Christmas or just because you care …
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
This journal is hardback, case-bound with a ribbon book mark, size 207mm x 143mm with 128 pages.The paper used is manufactured from pulp sourced from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.
Designed in the UK.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how important is football in your life? Tell me why...
- Who introduced you to the game?
- Which matches would be in your top-10 of the greatest matches ever watched?
- Tell me about any occasion when football has made you cry...
- Which players from the past or present would be in your ‘dream team’?
- What are the greatest changes you have noticed in the game over the years?
- What are some of your favourite football songs or chants?
- What celebratory ‘moves’ would you use when you score a goal?
- If you were a manager or coach, what would your half-time team talk be like?
- If you could pick any game from the past or the future to get tickets so you could watch it live, what would it be?
- When having a ‘kick around’, what have been some of the items you have used as goal-posts?
COVID 19 UPDATE:
The books we make and print for you are taking slightly longer to produce, so please order as early as you can and we are doing our best to get these made as fast as we can. Normally it is 5 working days and we will do our best to speed these through.
Any order for items kept in stock will be dispatched within 48 hours (Monday to Friday), although we do aim to get them out on the same day where possible, using First Class Royal Mail services.
Any order for items that are printed especially for you, take five working days to be created, printed and bound before they are shipped using a Tracked Mail service (UK only) or First Class Royal Mail services (delivery outside the UK). If you are purchasing a personalised item for a specific event, please allow sufficient time for your item to be created, printed, bound and delivered to your chosen destination.
If you have ordered a stock plus an item that is printed especially for you, please note these are usually shipped separately so you may receive two parcels.
We aim to keep our delivery charges as low as possible. Full pricing information on ordering more than one item or for delivery outside the UK can be found in the Delivery & Returns section.