Dear Grandma (Sketch Collection)
An inspiring guided memory journal
Dear Grandma (sketch design) is an award-winning journal filled with over 60 fun and inspiring questions carefully created to inspire any grandmother to tell her story – probably one of the most valuable gifts you will ever buy.
Everyone has stories to share about their own amazing life and it is so important to find ways to capture and treasure them. Dear Grandma contains 60 carefully designed questions to ask her about her life. Ask her to complete it carefully, adding photos and memorabilia along the way.
Find out how things have changed throughout her life, what things did she do as a child that are different from today. What were her own parents really like and what adventures has she had in her life. Discover what your own mum or dad was like when they were young! What about your own relationship with your grandmother, what are her favourite memories of the times you have spent together and is there any advice she would like to give you?
When you get her completed journal returned to you, this will be one of the most emotional presents you have ever received.
A great gift for Mother’s Day, Grandparent’s Day, her birthday, an anniversary, Christmas or just because you care …
Create your own PERSONALISED version of this journal
PLEASE NOTE that if you personalise a journal this will be made to order for you these take three working days to be printed and bound at our UK printer before they are shipped to you.
Change the title ...
Add that extra special touch to your journal for your loved ones. Simply type the individual's name into the editor and watch the text change instantly.
Edit the questions ...
Have a question you've always wanted to ask? Our personalisation process makes it easy to edit and alter the questions.
- Tell me about the time and place you were born...
- What were your favourite childhood toys or games?
- What would you do for a night out when you were dating?
- Tell me about a special piece of music that you and Grandad had ‘just for you’...
- What are the happiest or greatest memories of your life?
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
This journal is hardback, case-bound with a ribbon book mark, size 207mm x 143mm with 128 pages. The paper used is manufactured from pulp sourced from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.
Designed in the UK.
Awards & Publicity
This range of Journals was voted as ‘Gift of the Year’ which is one of many awards and accolades they have received.
- Tell me about the time and place you were born...
- Tell me what you know about your mother’s parents and family...
- What did you do for entertainment when you were young?
- Tell me about the things you did as a child that are different for today’s children . . .
- Describe any family traditions you had or maybe still have...
- How did you meet my grandfather?
- I would love to know more about my parents... what can you tell me?
- In what ways am I similar to my Mum / Dad?
- Describe some of your favourite memories of the times we have spent together...
- Tell me about the furthest place you have travelled to...
- Describe your memory of some major world events that have happened in your lifetime...
- Who or what has been the greatest influence on you?
- Tell me something you think I won’t know about you...
UK orders received before midday (Monday - Friday) are picked and packed the same day and shipped via Tracked Royal Mail, which has an expected delivery of 2 working days.
Overseas orders received before midday (Monday - Friday) are picked and packed the same day and shipped via Tracked Royal Mail, where delivery timescales depend on delivery location. Please check on the Royal Mail website before ordering.
MADE TO ORDER
UK Made To Order (including personalised) gifts are handmade and take 3 working days and are shipped via Tracked Royal Mail, which has an expected delivery of 2 working days.
Overseas Made To Order (including personalised) gifts are handmade and take 3 working days and are shipped via Tracked Royal Mail, where delivery timescales depend on delivery location. Please check on the Royal Mail website before ordering.
Personalised foil blocked gifts take a little longer due to the foiling process, so take 6 working days to be made and are shipped via Tracked Royal Mail, which has an expected delivery of 2 working days.
ORDERING MULTIPLE ITEMS
If you order a Made To Order gift at the same time as a Stock item gift then these will be shipped to you in separate parcels to the timescales outlined above.
Our last order dates, to ensure they are with you for Christmas, are:
•Made To Order (including personalised) products is Sunday 18th December
•Stock products is Wednesday 21st December
PACKAGING & POSTAGE
All our products are sent out as letters or parcels and they rarely go missing as we use a tracked service, however if your order hasn't arrived within 3 working days of the expected delivery please check to see if you have been left a card. However, should your order fail to turn up, or there is a problem with it, please do contact us through your order as we will be delighted to help sort this for you.