Cooking Up Memories
hardback favourite recipes journal
Capture and share favourite recipes and fond food memories with Cooking up Memories.
Who is the best or most inspiring cook in your life? Your mum, dad, grandmother, best-mate?
Have you ever wondered how they learnt to cook or what their recipe is for that special dish that you love?
This journal takes the cook in your life on a culinary journey.
The entrée asks a series of questions prompting them to recall some memorable anecdotes about their life with food and drink – their biggest influence, their food traditions, their favourite flavours and their biggest disaster!
The main course is then a section to capture some of their recipes and cooking tips to make sure these are never lost.
This is the cookery book that you give and then get it returned with an amazing collection of recipes and stories that you will treasure and pass down the generations.
Perfect for any age, this is a great gift for that cook’s birthday, dinner party thank you, Christmas or just because you care …
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
This journal is hardback, case-bound with a ribbon book-mark, size 207mm x 143mm with 128 pages.The paper used is manufactured from pulp sourced from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.
Designed in the UK.
- As well as space for recipes this book asks...
- Tell me the story of how you learned to cook...
- What were some of your favourite childhood foods?
- Sweet shops bring back great memories... what would be some of your favourite sweets?
- How has the food you eat changed throughout your lifetime?
- What family traditions about food or meals can you tell me about?
- Describe what would make up your favourite meal...
- Tell me about the best restaurants you have experienced...
- Who has influenced you most with regard to food and cooking?
- Tell me about your most disastrous cooking experience...
- If you could invite anyone, alive or historical, to your dinner party, who would they be?
- Tell me the story behind this recipe...
COVID 19 UPDATE: The books we make and print for you are taking slightly longer to produce, so again, please order as early as you can and we are doing our best to get these made as fast as we can. Normally it is 5 working days, but currently because of the social distancing and reduction in printing staff, these can now take up to 2 weeks. We are really sorry but will do our best to speed these through.
Any order for items kept in stock will be dispatched within 48 hours (Monday to Friday), although we do aim to get them out on the same day where possible, using First Class Royal Mail services.
Any order for items that are printed especially for you, take five working days to be created, printed and bound before they are shipped using a Tracked Mail service (UK only) or First Class Royal Mail services (delivery outside the UK). If you are purchasing a personalised item for a specific event, please allow sufficient time for your item to be created, printed, bound and delivered to your chosen destination.
If you have ordered a stock plus an item that is printed especially for you, please note these are usually shipped separately so you may receive two parcels.
We aim to keep our delivery charges as low as possible. Full pricing information on ordering more than one item or for delivery outside the UK can be found in the Delivery & Returns section.