Mum to Mum is a delightful award-winning full colour book containing over 160 practical tips and inspirations to comfort and guide a mum-to-be or new mother.
All the best words of wisdom from experienced mums are collected together in this delightful little book, sharing tips and advice to make life that little bit easier during pregnancy and motherhood. Ideal for a handy bedside pick-me-up when a mum is tired and overwhelmed and in need of a little thought gem to keep her going.
Readers are treated to a tip per page, making the book easy to dip into when a little guiding light is needed. From time and money saving tips and gentle ways of steering your child towards good eating and sleeping routines, to coping with the mountain of advice offered. Sections on: birth, feeding, weaning, changing, clothing, sleeping, playing, learning, travel and you. With a section for mums with twins.
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
This journal is hardback, case-bound with a ribbon book mark, size 148mm x 148mm with 184 pages. The paper used is manufactured from pulp sourced from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.
Designed in the UK.
Awards & Publicity
Mum to Mum was given Silver in the Bizzie Baby awards as they loved this powerful little gift.
'full of advice from mums that really made me smile... A great mum-to-be gift.' Pregnancy & Birth magazine, January 2012
‘It’s such a lovely gift for any new parent… sure to raise a smile from even the most exhausted new mum.’ FIVE STARS Mumpreneur UK Gift Guide, December 2011
‘stuffed full of quick and quirky tips for mums’ Thinkbaby.co.uk, December 2011
- BIRTH - Ask the midwife to pace your new born baby on your stomach after birth to allow skin to skin contact ...
- CLOTHING - Clothes can fit again once your toddler stops wearing nappies so don't be too keen to get rid of those little outfits.
- SLEEPING - Buy a basic monitor. You don't need a video screen, music, intercom or lights because you will never use them.
- LEARNING - Leave nursery school with conviction when you drop your child off - say goodbye and don't linger as this may upset your child.
- TRAVEL - Take a spare set of clothes for your child (and you if possible) on day trips. You will need them on at least one occasion!
- YOU - Let yourself ask for help. It could be the best thing you ever do.
Any order for items kept in stock will be dispatched within 48 hours (Monday to Friday), although we do aim to get them out on the same day where possible, using First Class Royal Mail services.
Any order for items that are printed especially for you, take five working days to be created, printed and bound before they are shipped using a Tracked Mail service (UK only) or First Class Royal Mail services (delivery outside the UK). If you are purchasing a personalised item for a specific event, please allow sufficient time for your item to be created, printed, bound and delivered to your chosen destination.
If you have ordered a stock plus an item that is printed especially for you, please note these are usually shipped separately so you may receive two parcels.
We aim to keep our delivery charges as low as possible. Full pricing information on ordering more than one item or for delivery outside the UK can be found in the Delivery & Returns section.