Catalan hardback guided memory journal
Estimat Avi (sketch design) is an award-winning journal filled with over 60 fun and inspiring questions carefully created to inspire any grandfather to tell his story – probably one of the most valuable gifts you will ever buy.
Everyone has stories to share about their own amazing life … and it is so important to find ways to capture and treasure them. Estimat Avi contains 60 carefully designed questions to ask him about his life. Ask him to complete it carefully, adding photos and memorabilia along the way.
Find out how things have changed throughout his life, what things did he do as a child that are different from today. What were his own parents really like and what adventures has he had in her life. Discover what your own Mum or Dad was like when they were young! What about your own relationship with your grandfather, what are his favourite memories of the times you have spent together and is there any advice he would like to give you?
When you get his completed journal returned to you, this will be one of the most emotional presents you have ever received.
A great gift for Father’s Day, Grandparent’s Day, his birthday, an anniversary, Christmas or just because you care …
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
This journal is hard back, case-bound with a ribbon book mark, size 207mm x 143mm with 128 pages. The paper used is manufactured from pulp sourced from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.
Designed in the UK.
Awards & Publicity
Dear Grandad, from you to me awards
This range of Journals was voted as ‘Gift of the Year’ which is one of many awards and accolades they have received.
- What are your earliest memories?
- Please detail what you know of our family tree...
- What do you remember about the place/s you lived when you were a child?
- What sort of pets did you have when you were young and what were their names?
- What did you want to do when you grew up?
- What chores had to be done when you were young that aren’t needed to be done today?
- What age were you when you started work?
- Tell me about the jobs you have had...
- Tell me about a special piece of music that you and my grandmother had ‘just for you’...
- Tell me what my mum / dad was like when they were younger...
- How did you feel when you were told you were going to be a grandparent?
- Can you see any characteristics in me that come from other people in our family?
Any order for items kept in stock will be dispatched within 48 hours (Monday to Friday), although we do aim to get them out on the same day where possible. The majority of UK shipments are sent by a tracked UPS delivery service.
If your delivery is being sent outside of the UK, this will be sent by a non-tracked Royal Mail service.
Any order for items that are printed especially for you, take five working days to be created, printed and bound before they are shipped using a tracked UPS delivery service (UK only) or a 1st Class Royal Mail service (delivery outside the UK).
If you are purchasing a personalised item for a specific event, please allow sufficient time for your item to be created, printed, bound and delivered to your chosen destination.
If you have ordered a stock plus an item that is printed especially for you, please note these are shipped separately so you will receive two parcels.
We aim to keep our delivery charges as low as possible. Full pricing information on ordering more than one item or for delivery outside the UK can be found in the Delivery & Returns section.