Dear Sister (Timeless Collection)
hardback memory journal
A beautiful coloured fabric and gold foil blocked gift journal for your sister to capture and share her wonderful memories and stories.
Designed to make it easy for every sister to capture her life story and aspirations, each journal includes 60 thoughtful questions to inspire your sister to enjoy telling her story by describing the past, the present and thinking about the future.
With space for accompanying photos and memorabilia alongside her handwritten memories these classic, yet contemporary books, are covered in soft fabric making these tactile editions truly timeless keepsakes. Finished with gold foil and gold ribbons they make fabulous gifts for any sister on her birthday, at Christmas, or simply to show her you care.
The Timeless Collection is available in 9 titles: Mum, Dad, Grandma, Grandad, Daughter, Son, Sister, Brother & Friend.
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
This journal is a colour fabric case-bound hardback cover with printed front papers and gold foil blocking including a ribbon book mark, size 215mm x 153mm with 120 pages of 120gsm uncoated, acid free paper. The paper used is manufactured from pulp sourced from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.
Designed in the UK.
- What are your earliest memories?
- Tell me about your childhood...
- What family traditions do you continue to follow?
- Being the eldest, youngest or a middle sibling can be different.
- Describe what it is like for you...
- Tell me your favourite family stories...
- What are a few of your favourite things?
- Describe some of your fondest memories of the times we have spent together...
- Tell me what you like about me...
- What is the most annoying thing I have done?
- What would you still love us to do together?
- Tell me about the goals and aspirations you have had for your life...
- Tell me something you think I won’t know about you...
Any order for items kept in stock will be dispatched within 48 hours (Monday to Friday), although we do aim to get them out on the same day where possible, using First Class Royal Mail services.
Any order for items that are printed especially for you, take five working days to be created, printed and bound before they are shipped using a Tracked Mail service (UK only) or First Class Royal Mail services (delivery outside the UK). If you are purchasing a personalised item for a specific event, please allow sufficient time for your item to be created, printed, bound and delivered to your chosen destination.
If you have ordered a stock plus an item that is printed especially for you, please note these are usually shipped separately so you may receive two parcels.
We aim to keep our delivery charges as low as possible. Full pricing information on ordering more than one item or for delivery outside the UK can be found in the Delivery & Returns section.